Friday, August 21, 2015

Thanks to my son Jonathan (who is now TWENTY years old and helps me with computer problems!!) and to my friend Steve (who apparently could see this blog when I couldn't see it from my own account!), I am back to post more photos of cakes!!!  Happy days!  Now I've just got to hunt for them. ;)  It certainly has been fun looking back at these cakes of yore! Some of them are actually pretty good, and it makes me happy seeing them and thinking I actually made them.

Well, I've managed to find two more, so here they are:

First, a waterfall cake, created directly to specifications by Katy for her 10th birthday:


This cake was so fun to make!  Not sure how the giant star fits in with the cake theme, but that's what Katy wanted, so that's what she got!

And second, a Liam Payne (from the band One Direction) cake for Dianna's 14th birthday, during her One Direction obsession phase! This one I painted on directly with food colouring; I didn't bother mixing all those colours of icing! :)


This one was a lot of hard work! But I was pretty pleased with how it turned out, and so was Dianna. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment